ABOUT US - COSTA RICA GUIDE FOR RENT

ABOUT US : - (LA FORTUNA ARENAL VOLCANO GUIDE TOUR OPERATOR )

MY NAME IS:  JOSE HERNANDEZ; I am 35 years old;  I am a  single father , I support  all the familes I AM THE PRESIDENTE OD LA FORTUNA ARENAL VOLCANO NATURE GUIDE .  my daughter and  my mother and father that they are no only old and ill. on the other hand , to support my studies i worked  In such all these labors on: (picking oranges, cutting sugar cane, casava -  yam packing factories), very hard since very young to study.  Oh well this. I am going to tell you a  little bit about my back grounds:
 for instance: I had guide in almost in all entire costa rica and (part both sides of nicaragua and panama).  I am a driver &  licensed guide too,  registered and recognized by the Costa Rican institute ict since 2001; and when i started at the Caribbean lowlands, and then I came from there and I went to the central pacific side to learn more about the continental divide at carara national park spot at manuel antonio area, where, I  idid a practice and then  worked for nature farms at Manuel Antonio beach area, sea side also there i guided there: for , iguana tours at Manuel Antonio, Avenatura, Aguila and  safari mangrove, and other companies not for illegal guides at the   entrance of manuel antonio Park. By the way, I also worked in the southern pacific region of costa rica , named:  Osa Peninsula, at the boundary  of Corcovado national park, i worked at Casa Corcovado lodge, and  then I worked for the Arenal observatory lodge 3 years , and over 10 years i had worked: as free-lance guide for you, ready for you to hire me.  I got the chance to join the Smithsonian institute from  w. state. through the arenal observatory lodge  where i worked at the lodge for 2 years; Moreover, I worked for 3 years AT the arenal volcano national park.  but since 2012 only i work by a prior reservation, besides can not be guide at the park  or the entrance according the park rangersso me and  we use binoculars and scopes for it and the licensed ask it for it. 
 NOTE 1 : if you book me , i agree with you to meet you at the hotel or the entrance of the  arenal volcano national park 1968 or the the arenal observatory lodge . all of this places where a school for me.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE 2: CURENTLY I  LIVE IN LA FORTUNA , TOWN , FROM HERE I RUN NATURE AND ADVENTURE (kayak at the lake, safari float at peñas blancas) TOURS IN THE REGION  SUCH AS: CAÑO NEGRO, RIO CELESTE, AND JUAN CASTRO BLANCO CLOUD FOREST. AND I GO IN ONE DAY TOURS TO: SAN JOSE CITY TOUR, LIBERIA SHUTTLES, PAPAGAYO BEACH, MANUEL ANTONIO ONE DAY TOURS WITH CATAMARAN AND OSA PENINSULA BY CHARTER FLIGHT OR BOAT TOUR. 


LA FORTUNA ARENAL VOLCANO AND HANGING BRIDGES GUIDE
But i do all the one day tours in  and out and transfer out side the region. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME GUIDING A FAMILY GROUP OF  SOME BIRD WATCHERS AND SOME NATURE LOVERS AT THE SAFARI FLOAT AT THE PEÑAS BLANCAS RIVER BY RAFT. 
ME GUIDING AND SPOTTING A NORTHEN JACANA AT THE LAGOON NEAR THE  VOLCANO



MY STUDIES
Also he studied technician on agro- ecology AT The Santa Rosa High school,  Plus 1 years on pedagogue for  technical education at the  U.T.N.  (National Technician University). also 1 year on social studies at the UISIL, and then ,plus 1 year at the University Magister on English teaching. so i worked at la fortuna highs chool in 2008 teaching english at 2012 at open  adults teaching on social studies and citizen formation  but then i stuied  years at  law  (BUT ALWAYS WORKING ON TOURISM dURING THE DAY TIME AND STUDYING AT NIGHT TIME ).  Me i (started at university of  san jose in san carlos, , and then  3 yrs at the catholicand then  this last one , was so expensive so i moved to the san jose at heredia and i studied close where i live in heredia i studied in  san juan university but and then i went back to quepos i travel there, and i use to travel to san jose to study on saturday at the scu, southern christhian university, BUT I COULDNOT find my self on law  i took in emphasis on enviromentalist management law,,, i was boring and unteristing form me besides i am a person that a i like mostly to share with people ON NATURE PLANTS AND BIRDS. , buthe carrer was really good besides i take people on tours .and you ask about everything . how is our country, congress structure, and economy i study that. and history form  from costa rica and outside costa rica.  I also got , training from the INBIO on botany and INA.  also by himself, besides of this I do surviving at the jungle, Titimbina, migratory birds, he joins the bird count, Constantly training on the career but I rather enjoy with the people and share my knowledge and enthusiastic time with everyone than   being at the office, he is a certified broker by the real estate national chamber at costa Rica. Also he in 2009 I created the local guides association AGUIA.he did nature plans for green leaves at a few wild life refuges such as. Jungle Linda the new Eden, la Fortuna coffee tour, the Indian tour and others. (Also I am the vortex optics  Maintenance. dealer, I provide assistance for the binocular or scope cleaning, and  Furthermore, that’s why I lead my own tours with the full insurances and permission in costa Rica, also, if I need more guides I get them direct (in the south or Manuel Antonio area or Monteverde I have more than 20 guides available  in la fortuna, arenal , manuel antonio, and osa peninsula all certifies with licenses. BUT I RUN MY OWN TOURS I am the one in charge or reservations . ).  Not through companies besides the tour agencies lost  THE staff all the time, I invite you to WORK  DIRECT WITH ME. I SHALL SHARE  My Experiences AND TAKE YOU  TO EAT TYPICAL FOOD AT MY HOUSE . with your private guide through the whole Costa Rica and Nicaragua too.  . I hope your vacations on our tours and houses ill be wonderful.
 currently i study a diploma on envirionmentalist management natura resources
................................................................................................................................
 for further info  ABbout jose experience or labor inquire this e.mail: josecrarenal@gmail.com  
..............................................................................................................................................
me working on  desgining  The trails at the mahagony reserve trails
................................................................................................................................
NOTE:  I design 2 wild life reserves that now they are open to the public. the one call, 1. MAHAGONY RAIN FOREST RESERVE   NEAR CHACHAGUA, AND THE ONE NEAR LA FORTUNA CENTER,  near the  church..
 named: LA FORTUNA RESERVE.  both you can see in face book with those names.


 DEAR FRIENDS. . I WILL TAKE YOU PRIVATE ON MY TOUR. BY THE WAY,  MY RATES ARE VERY AFFORDABLE FOR ANY ONE.  I HAVE CAR AND VANS  FOR YOU, BUT CHECK THE SCHEDULES. PLEASE SEND ME AN  E-MAIL. ME OR CALL ME  THE DAY BEFORE  YOU ILL COME TO COSTA RICA, ANY PLACE IS OVER BOOK,  OR EITHER CASE ANY WAY I SHALL TAKE YOUR RESERVATION .  KINDS REGARDS . JOSE H. TAKE CARE SEE YOU SOON. BYE GUYS. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LA FORTUNA ARENAL VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK AND HANGING BRIDGES TOUR OPERATOR

HIKE TO THE ARENAL VOLCANO ( BY HORSE or bike too).